Christina Aguilera & A Great Big World TALKING ABOUT “Say Something” – WATCH HERE!!!

Posted on Nov 2 2013 - 2:31pm by Jay
Christina Aguilera A Great Big World Say Something

A Great Big World made A Great Big Song…

Actually the song was so great that the great Christina Aguilera wanted to add her AMAZING voice to the band’s tune!!!

“Say Something” is the name of the BEAUTIFUL song that made Christina pick up the phone to tell the guys from A Great Big World that she wants to team up with them on the project.

The guys were obviously completely on cloud nine learning that the “Your Body” singer wants to work with them, saying:

“When our manager told us that Christina wanted to sing on one of the tracks … it was really hard to process.”

Christina reveals that the track “is sort of coming to me at a time when I’m feeling very inspired … it’s so simple and it’s so quiet and still and steady and in a way pleading to hear something, to hear some kind of answer or get an answer in the most humble, unassuming, non-demanding way.”

Christina and A Great Big World going to perform “Say Something” on The Voice on November 5, which is (how handy) the very same day their album “Is There Anybody Out There” will hit iTunes!!!

CHECK Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World talking their work together on Say Something HERE:

If you enjoyed this post, may we ask you to answer this question? THANKS :D

Shop LuLu*s - Spring Into Action in the Season's Hottest Looks!
About the Author

I’m a blogger, model, photographer with a degree in film & photo design. After I lived/worked in LA, Berlin, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Paris over the past years, I’m currently based in London. I really hope you like my style and would be happy to get your feedback (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly). Thanks (:

8 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Duchess Pride 11/03/2013 at 12:56 am - Reply

Perfection! The song in itself is soothing already and with Christina’s voice it becomes magical..love it!

2. Zarah 11/03/2013 at 12:58 am - Reply

Goosebumps..really! Sure to be another hit.. Luv u Christina.. ;)

3. chrissy 11/03/2013 at 6:14 am - Reply

you’re right, the song’s really beautiful!!!! is this really you in the gravatar?? :*

• Jay 11/03/2013 at 8:17 am - Reply

Hi Chrissy! How you doin’? Yes, the guy in the pic is me, myself & I. It’d be kinda odd if it wouldn’t. Thanks for commenting!

• chrissy 11/03/2013 at 10:09 am - Reply

then you’re really cute :*

• Jay 11/03/2013 at 10:18 am - Reply

Thanks! That makes two of us :D

4. Toni wazen 12/21/2013 at 1:44 am - Reply

Jay, your work is full of discretion, this is one of the basics of art, To Xtina I would say: your presence on every entertaining production is a success. Thank you all and again BRAVO.

• Jay 12/21/2013 at 12:45 pm - Reply

Hi Toni! WOW, Thank YOU for such an AMAZING compliment! And regarding your opinion on Xtina, I think you couldn’t be more right, she’s an unbelievably talented singer! THANKS again, Jay

Leave A Response